| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hay Springs, Ne in August is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 17.7 °C (31.9 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 45.7mm (1.8in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:31 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Hay Springs, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hay Springs, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hay Springs, Ne:
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 121.6 kms (75.6 miles) N
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) N
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) WSW
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WSW
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) SSW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) SW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) SSW
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S