| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hay Springs, Ne in October is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 18.3 °C (32.9 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 17.5mm (0.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Hay Springs, Ne October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hay Springs, Ne, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hay Springs, Ne:
- Rapid City, South Dakota, Usa - 121.6 kms (75.6 miles) N
- Rapid City (Airport), Sd, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) N
- Lusk, Wy, Usa - 121.2 kms (75.3 miles) WSW
- Chugwater, Wy, Usa - 198.1 kms (123.1 miles) WSW
- Scottsbluff, Ne, Usa - 135.3 kms (84.1 miles) SSW
- Cheyenne, Wyoming, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.2 miles) SW
- Kimball, Ne, Usa - 237.2 kms (147.4 miles) SSW
- Lodgepole, Ne, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S